Lakewood Camps is located on the shores of Lower Richardson Lake and adjacent to the headwaters of Rapid River at Middledam, in the Rangeley Lakes Region of Western Maine.
- Leave Maine Turnpike at Gray Exit 63 and travel north on Route 26 through Poland Springs,
- Norway and South Paris.
- At Bryant Pond, take Route 232 to Rumford Point.
- Bear left onto Route 2 and travel half a mile to the junction of Route 5.
- Turn north (right) on Route 5 to Andover.
- Follow the signs for South Arm.
- Telephone us from Andover and our boat will meet your party at our private dock at South Arm to ferry you across the lake to Middledam and Lakewood Camps.
- From the west and New Hampshire Interstate 93 or Route 16, follow Route 2
from Gorham to nearby Bethel, Maine. Travel east along Route 2 to the junction of Route 5, which will take you north to Andover and South Arm.
International Airports are located in Portland and Bangor, Maine each with a selection of rental cars. We can accommodate guests with private float planes or we can supply you with a listing of local air services that can to fly you into Lakewood Camps.
For special rates and trips available from camp via seaplane, contact Keith Deschambeault at Livermore Maine Acadian Seaplanes, LLC. 207.252.6630, or visit www.acadianseaplanes.com
Click here to print these directions and map information.