P.O. Box 331, Andover, ME 04216
P.O. Box 462, Gardner, ME 04345
Or Email us at email@example.com
Lakewood Camps is located on the shores of Lower Richardson Lake and adjacent to the headwaters of Rapid River at Middledam, in the Rangeley Lakes Region of Western Maine.
- Leave Maine Turnpike at Gray Exit 63 and travel north on Route 26 through Poland Springs,
- Norway and South Paris.
- At Bryant Pond, take Route 232 to Rumford Point.
- Bear left onto Route 2 and travel half a mile to the junction of Route 5.
- Turn north (right) on Route 5 to Andover.
- Follow the signs for South Arm.
- Telephone us from Andover and our boat will meet your party at our private dock at South Arm to ferry you across the lake to Middledam and Lakewood Camps.
- From the west and New Hampshire Interstate 93 or Route 16, follow Route 2 from Gorham to nearby Bethel, Maine. Travel east along Route 2 to the junction of Route 5, which will take you north to Andover and South Arm.
International Airports are located in Portland and Bangor, Maine each with a selection of rental cars. We can accommodate guests with private float planes or we can supply you with a listing of local air services that can to fly you into Lakewood Camps.
Click here to print these directions and map information.